An unbeatable combination of good looks and mechanical innovation sets Spectra apart as the Knee CPM of choice.
Available in 3 different versions
- Feed back patient
- Digital adjustment
RANGE OF MOTION
From -10° to 120° of flexion.
The Kinetec Spectra allows treating all pathologies of the knee.
The anatomically correct system increases the comfort of the patient and decreases the points of pressure.
Only 12 Kg (26 pounds). Provided with two handles transport board.
The Kinetec Spectra is very easy to transport for a use in the hospital or in cabinet.
For all versions of the Kinetec Spectra, the remote control is easy to use and intuitive, that allows a precise and quick adjustment of the movement parameters.
The large LCD screen shows the immediate and the programmed range of motion allowing a patient stimulation.
- Warm Up: The patient reaches gradually the pre-set full ROM
- Modulation: Allows manual setting of the ROM end-point based on patient tolerance. This mode is generally used at the beginning of the session
- ROM By Pass: Used during the session, this mode allows a manual setting based on new patient tolerance, thus offering a real progressive work of the Range of motion
- Force: This security feature allows the patient to reverse, more or less easily, the movement by a simple muscular contraction
- Timer: Control of the session time
- Program: Allows set-up of 16 customized programs
- Broad bearing surface improving stability.
- Detachable remote control which facilitates maintenance.
- Site dedicated for storage of the remote control when the machine is not used or during transport.
- Possibility to block the adjustment of the parameters.
- Exclusive Load Reserve ensures patient protection when excessive force is exerted on the joint.
- Large LCD screen.
- Range of motion: -10° to 120°.
- Speed: from 45°/minute to 155°/minute.
- Weight: 12kg (26 pounds)
- Size: Length: 95cm (37 Inch), Width: 33cm (13 Inch),
- Height: 33cm (13 Inch)
- Patient sizing: from 1,45m to 1,95m (57 to 77 Inch)
- Full leg: 71 to 99cm (30 to 39 Inch)
- Tibia: 38 to 53cm (15 to 21 Inch),
- Femur: 33 to 46cm (13 to 18 Inch).
- With pediatric foot plate (in option):
Full leg: 53 to 109cm (21 to 43 Inch)
Tibia: 20 to 56cm (8 to 43 Inch).
- Maximum user weight: 135 Kg.
- The patient can stop and reverse the movement at any time.
- Voltage: from 100 to 240 Volts 50/60Hz.
- Electrical power: 20W.
- Type BF Class II electrical device.
- The KINETEC Spectra is designed and manufactured to meet IEC 601.1. and is CE certified (93/42/EEC directive annexe II, point 3)
- Brand: Apple
- Product Code: KINETEC SPECTRA
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: $2,500.00